The marketing campaign for paranormal activity uses synergy as it uses cross media platforms to advertise it for example what I have managed to find is the official trailer and the movie poster. But firstly I have chosen this film as it is horror and therefore relates to my chosen genre.
This is the trailer I have found for paranormal activity 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35cYvwjEvUI
And this is the movie poster I have found
They have managed to maintain this format of the film by using a familiar image. As I have noticed that in the trail this is a part just like this where the girl that is asleep has just turned her camera on supposedly on her laptop and then falls asleep however it then uses a jump cut so you don't see the faded out figure in the background so therefore this poster gives more detail about the movie. I also like the line "Its Closer than you think" as this gives the impression about the movie on the cinema screen however could also have the meaning that the figure is closer than you think also using the word "you" a personal pronoun involving the audience.

No comments:
Post a Comment